Friday, March 07, 2008

Limbo: More than just a game for drinkers!


Yes, blessed/cursed Limbo - That place where hopeful fools reside.

That place where I behave like a pigeon eager for crumbs. Anything will do really,

a kind word,

a good meal,

mail that isn't a bill,

e-mail from strangers,

a smidgeon of good news from a lawyer,

the mere possibility of a mediocre tax refund,

an arse from work being "away" for a few days after he assists me in humiliating myself publicly.

finding out the car accident will only cost $300 and not tens of thousands.

Pathetic-Anything.

I will take anything because I am the hopeful fool residing in Limbo.
Not boldly in love....but loved.
Not out of work....but out of money.

I'm sick and tired of being ON THE VERGE OF SOMETHING GOOD.

Oooooo geeeeeee this could be really good!

Enough already.....I have been wondering for days how it would feel to write this whiny whiny blog.

It didn't clear me out like I'd hoped. Hah hah "hoped"

yeah.


Actually life is beautiful.

Little joys (yes Mosey;) )"ljs"

like:
My son looking at me with his cherubin face this evening and saying sweetly "Thanks Mum" for the tiny cup cakes I bought for him & his friend to share tommorrow.

The gorgeous inter-play of yellow, white, and purple crocuses in my garden even though I didn't give it any TLC what-so-ever.

I'll wait,
and I'll wait, for tommorrow's sunshine because

I
KNOW
its
warmth.

2 Comments:

Blogger mosiacmind said...

Hi..I have been wondering how you are so glad that you posted. I did not read whining and if I did that would be alright too because everyone needs to emotionally vomit at times! It really does help at least a bit does it not? I hope knowing that I missed you blogging helps...perhaps make yourself a really comforting snack or meal maybe sneak one of those tiny cupcakes you got for you son..I hope that you have a good rest of the weekend. I enjoyed reading your lj's too. What is the weather like there?

4:52 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

Oh if I knew your email address I would email you. : )

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home