Monday, May 24, 2010

waiting and yearning

Maybe I am just like the Akita in the movie Hachi. Waiting, yearning for that one true love. Known, experienced, remembered, yet so distant. Maybe I am like him, showing up at the train station day after day, year after year. Is it that I miss my father, is it a closer relationship with my heavenly Father that I yearn for, is it something else? Is it having known love and then been starved for 20 years?

Good God, life is so very very short when you think of all the crazy stuff that we are supposed to figure out. I think I need to appreciate and love those around me better than I have been doing - even the poopy-poops. Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger lori said...

Oh, I'm sooo on the same page.

Life is so very short, the inside of my head is so complicated, my heart is often a mess...

A friend who worked at the BD passed away this weekend. I was reminded again how important it is to love now, and especially the people in front of me.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home